- All Day
- Mon - Fri11:00AM - 3:00PM
Food trucks at the historic Amphitheater, Scott Stadium, and Lambeth? You bet! You can even use your Flex Dollars to eat there! Or join us for Food Truck Fridays and use a Meal Exchange at ANY truck on-Grounds every Friday! The trucks are owned and managed by partners in the Charlottesville community and partner with UVA Dine.
View the Fall 2023 food truck schedule here.
Our current Street Eats partners:
- Got Dumplings
Got Dumplings offers a variety of Asian dumplings, along with sides such as cold noodles, salad, and edamame. For dessert, try a macaroon ice cream sandwich!
- Halal Kitchen
Take a trip to India without the hassle of traveling. Satisfy your Indian food cravings with a delicious butter chicken platter, veggie Chana Masala, or scrumptious daal chawal (rice) platter. One must try item is our very special "Mango Lasse".
- El Tako Nako
The name says it all – serves up some awesome authentic tacos on double wrapped corn tortillas.
- Good Waffles
- Good Waffles & Co. is a family owned Food Truck nestled in the charming town of Charlottesville, Virginia. Our Belgian Liege Waffles deliver bold flavors, incredible texture and a uniquely memorable experience. Get your cravings and your hunger fixed with our crowd pleasing Classic Chicken-n-Waffles or go the spicey route and feel the burn with our Nashville Loaded Waffle Fries. Treat your sweet tooth sweetly with our supreme selection of Belgian Ice-Cream Waffles which are topped with ice-cream, cookies, sauces and more. Our possibilities are endless. If that's not enough to get you drooling, well, come find us yourself on the streets of Charlottesville! Or invite us to cater your next event. We'd love to meet and greet you!
- Rice Bowl Express
Mediterranean food at its finest. Offering chicken gyro, and falafel (veg) served over delicious fluffy rice and our secret famous white sauce. Satisfy your sweet tooth with freshly baked baklava!
- Sombrero's offers a variety of authentic Mexican cuisine! Some of their menu highlights include Taquitos Banados, Burros Banados, and Nachos.
- Otto Turkish Street Foods
- Ali Sevindi and Haldun Turgay are Turkish natives and the owner operators of Otto Turkish Street Food. They arrived in Charlottesville in 2013 and worked together at local prestigious properties Clifton Inn and Oakhurst Inn. Ali and Hadun are Hospitality Business School graduates and always missed their beloved Turkish street foods. In 2020 and amidst the pandemic, they opened Charlottesville's only authentic döner restaurant. Their recipes are made in the same traditional methods as one would find on the streets of Turkey and throughout Europe. Enjoy their döner as a wrap, bowl, or sandwich. Tag their social media accounts and let them know your favorite!
Flex Dollars, Cavalier Advantage, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted. Meal Exchange accepted on Fridays only.
525 McCormick Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903